Friday, September 11, 2009

Starbucks: No Time For Games

She knows what she wants and she’s not shy about letting me know, which was one of the things that I liked about her. We also vibed pretty well, but her other priorities, combined with my lifestyle, eventually led to our demise. She worked hard and often…..and thankfully, she brought that same work ethic to the bedroom.


Starbucks stood around 5′7, nice carmel skin (minus the ugly tats), beautiful breast, nice ass, and average in the face. We hooked up on more than a few occasions, but we eventually lost contact. During that time, I ended up trying to get at her girl, who oddly had more sex appeal, but wasn’t as cute. I ended up loosing the motivation to go after her after I found out she smoked weed and drank all the time….I must say some of it was her initially being busy everytime I called.

By now, I had pretty much forgotten about both of them, so I was surprised to hear from Starbucks again. Come to find out, her girl never told her I was trying to get on, so everything was still cool. She told me she wanted to hook up, so we put everything in motion.

When I got over her house, she did not waste time with trivial questions. She came to the door in house shoes and some type of bustier with her hair already wrapped up. She offered me a glass of water and we went into her room.

Red Light. This chick was playing Pretty Ricky. I can’t listen to them and possibly get an erection. She seriously didn’t want to turn it off either. “You’re worried about them when I’m laying here,” she said. I stood up and gave her a look that let her know I was not playing. I think she wanted to say “nigga whatever,” but she switched the cd some some old school r&b mix. She laid back on the bed with her legs open, like she was about to give birth, lol. I think that was the hint for me to eat her out, which I really didn’t have a problem with, but she was growing a small forest down there.

You know the worst thing about eating p*ssy? GETTING PUBIC HAIR IN YOUR MOUTH. That’s just with regular everyday cat (shouts out to the ladies who keep a clean shave down there), but this girl had a 70’s style joint going on. I would have choked on hair before I even got to her clit. Watching her rub her clit kinda looked like somebody trying to find a flea on a hairy dog.

Either way, she was still wet (you could see her hairs start to shine) and she was creaming down her thigh. I didn’t tell her I wasn’t going to eat it, I just……didn’t. I didn’t even go for any head, just to make sure I didn’t give her any more reason to think I was going to lick her. She grabbed a condom out of her purse and continued to play with my d*ck until it was to hard to bend. She rolled the condom down (which not to toot my own horn here, but was too small), so I ended up having to toss that one across the room and put on a mag.

Time to get it in...


No kissing, no pampering, she was WET…and ready. She bent over and started to grab her sheets. I slid in and she just let out a huge sigh, which turned me on. I felt like I was just what she needed. She was stroking my ego, which in turn, made me stroke her better. I didn’t want to murder it off rip, so I took my time with the strokes, swaying my pelvis to completely work her canal. Unlike a lot of girls, her arch game is perfect, which optimizes the pleasure. At this point, she was winning.

I was holding on for dear life trying not to cum. With every stroke, I came closer to loosing it. So I did what any man would do when he’s trying to please a woman, I stopped and backed out. RED LIGHT. Shortie was MAD. I mean, she gave me the look of death, “why the fuck did you stop?” she asked. “Ummm, because I was about to cum,” I replied. “Well you should have came then.” Alrighty then. This made me think about when Freckles told me that feeling me cum actually turns her on more. I guess she can feel my d*ck jumping as the sperm runs through it. Ah well, armed with these instructions, I get back to work.

This time, I let her ride it, and this is the only position that she’s cum in with me (which only happened twice out of the dozen or so times we had sex anyway). In her words, her clit gets to rub up against me, all the while keeping me inside of her. Whatever works for her, works for me. She did her thing for a good 2 minutes and 8 seconds before I just couldn’t take it. She didn’t cum, but she still sat there smiling.

“I gotta get ready to work.” Damn, I felt so used. I usually don’t care about this type of stuff, but then again, I haven’t had too many women pull that. They usually wanna chill afterwards and I’m the one leaving.

Ladies, have you ever called a dude over, had sex with him, then put him out? Was it because he was wack or because you already got what you wanted??

No comments:

Post a Comment